Here is the finished quilt. It uses Maywood Studios Bunny Luv Flannel by Woolies Light. I had bought a whole bunch of miscut scraps of this fabric by weight, so it was REALLY cheap and I managed to make the entire quilt top from it. (Except I skipped the last border.) I found backing fabric to match in a local quilt shop. I still have a ton of this fabric so I'm thinking about making another one, or making a different quilt from it. We'll see.
I couldn't find the pattern in my box to tell you which pattern it was. If I find it I'll post it later. I chose to stitch the large block lines only. It was also easy to do - I used spray adhesive to get the back and front to stick to the batting and that helped keep it from shifting while I sewed.
Linking this up to Get Your Craft On Blog Party on Today's Creative Blog: